August 9, 2007

Who's Cool

I watched yet another Tadanobu Asano movie (Café Lumière) and I just realized how cool this guy is. He can stand there not saying or doing anything yet I am drawn to him, no matter how small the role or screen time. I have seen maybe a dozen of his movies and I liked him in all of them. Having seen hundreds of movies, I made a list of movie celebrities that I think are so cool, along with one or two of their best movies, IMHO.

The coolest guys in cinema


Humphrey Bogart - The Maltese Falcon, Casablanca, Sabrina











Tadanobu Asano - Gojoe, Last Life In The Universe











Steve McQueen - Bullitt, The Thomas Crown Affair











Jonathan Rhys Meyers - Gormenghast, Velvet Goldmine











Alain Delon - Le Samourai, L'eclisse











My All-time Favorite Movie Performers

  • Jimmy Stewart
  • Humphrey Bogart
  • Cary Grant
  • Steve McQueen
  • Katharine Hepburn
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Jake Gyllenhaal
  • Adrien Brody
  • Johnny Depp
  • Brad Pitt
  • Ben Stiller
  • Maggie Gyllenhaal
  • Toshiro Mifune
  • Tadanobu Asano
  • Takeshi Kitano (Beat Takeshi)
  • Jet Li
  • Jackie Chan
  • Takeshi Kaneshiro
  • Tony Leung
  • Maggie Cheung
  • Vincent Cassel
  • Jean Reno
  • Alain Delon
  • Audrey Tautou
  • Colin Firth
  • Jonathan Rhys Meyers
  • Christian Bale
  • Gary Oldman
  • David Bowie
  • Rachel Weisz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by New WP Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premiumbloggertemplates.com